Our Responsible Approach.
Social and environmental responsibility is an commitment of our company.
Social and societal commitment
The basis of any relationship is respect on a continuing basis. It applies to employees, users, customers, partners .... That is why we attach particular importance to weaving trusts relationships with all stakeholders by promoting listening, dialogue, and diversity.
Responsibility is integral to our commitments and our promise, and is fundamental to a model that respects human rights, the environment and creating value.
We support the emergence of innovative technologies that allow us to reduce the carbon footprint; and we also seek to innovate in ways that involve economic actors in funding eco-friendly projects.
Health & Safety
Sustainable development involving high levels of health and safety is pursued to ensure the welfare and development of employees, customers, partners, and also for those leaving near our operations.
Solution for the Environment
Our company wants to contribute to developing recovery processes and associated energy solutions that help our customers achieve their own sustainability goals.
Thus, we develop a process that offers:
- An environmentally friendly alternative to conventional processes by the drastic reduction of the environmental footprint via:
- byproducts: reintegration of non-oxidized metals and inert products within appropriate value chains, decreasing the greenhouse effect because the byproducts (oil, coal) are from the biosphere
- visual impression: encouraging / promoting the inclusion of units within the urban space to reduce transport of waste and thus pollution, and help improve the carbon footprint.
- More flexibility in power generation through the possibility of storing the fuel from the process for later recovery. We value energy production in line with the actual needs of the population and / or industries and consistent with cogeneration.
We are also committed to contribute to:
- Safeguarding of energy resources by valuing resources from the biosphere, and with a significant energy potential.
- An efficient use of energy: turning potential energy stored in our "waste" into electric energy closer to the consumer and suited to their needs.